I am not new to blogging, and have used blogger before. It is very user friendly,easy to navigate through and to update.
We have been out for school for the past two days and are out again tomorrow. We have had rolling blackouts and are expected to have more through tomorrow. Apparently, they are making sure that Cowboys stadium has the power they need for the SuperBowl on Sunday :) .
I have really enjoyed having the Superbowl in town because it is so relevant to what I teach. Now, if I could just get out of the driveway and up the hill to take pictures.....maybe tomorrow. We will be out again and are expecting more snow.
I guess the Packers wanted to feel right at home and brought the snowy weather to Texas~thanks Packers.

Hey Brandi! The weather in Texas has been really nice, a breath of fresh air, so to speak. How have classes been for your students at school, particularly with the super bowl being local?
ReplyDeleteHaving the super bowl in Dallas was an invaluable learning experience for my students. We had the Executive director of the super Bowl come speak to the students and many of them went to the NFL experience.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, we were out of school for 4 days leading up to the Big event. But we took time to discuss the many marketing opportunities that took place in and around the city.