Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE3_iMovie



All this time I have been adding music to my iMovie and it would just abruptly end. I always added it to the clips and not the background space (project) itself. Now I know that the music will automatically fade out when I add it to the project and not the clip itself.
I found that pinning music to a clip will move with the clip and that I did not know as well. I remember for a former project I kept adjusting and adjusting the clip every time I moved it, now I know that I can pin it to the clip. YAY!!! 

sound added to each selection



I still had trouble fading the music in and out and having it smooth from one clip to the other.

Sound added to the whole project
I learned how voiceover works also. I always had trouble with the music being louder than the voice, but I’ve managed to work that out. Here is my clip with my new audio skills.

This is a short clip of an iMovie I show my students on ad techniques. Here it is enhanced with my new audio skills.Not perfect, but an attempt to transition audio between clips and with voiceover that you can actually hear.


No comments:

Post a Comment