Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE2_iMovie



I have been doing very basic videos with iMovie, and have wanted to use the green screen effect, so now I have to get a green background in my classroom. I have heard that green construction paper will work. My students would have a great time with this feature. Being able to superimpose themselves into a scene is really going to come in handy for our commercial project.I also have them do a movie trailor for an up and coming movie and I am much more equipped and prepared to handle editing questions now that I have actually learned now to use more advanced tools in iMovie.

I have also been asked about how to speed up and slow down video. I have put it into practice and have taken a video clip of my daughter brushing her teeth and us driving off to school to begin our day. I know it has nothing to do with the course I teach (marketing), but I wanted to see if I would be able to do this. So, I have two clips- one of me driving off, and one of her brushing her teeth.

I also thought I would add a video effect to a clip. So I filmed her “sleeping” and added the dream effect. 


I put it all together in this one video to demonstrate my new found knowledge of these effects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment